One of the oldest parks in the Cherokee County system, Kenney Askew Park was recently expanded to include the new Richard Mauldin Sports Complex. Five new fields were opened in fall 2015. These fields are home to Canton Baseball.
The park is also home to the Malon D. Mimms Boys & Girls Club. For information about their programs, please see their web site.
- 1 Athletic Field (Available for rent)
- 1/3 of a Mile Walking Path
- 6 Baseball/Softball Diamonds
- 4 Tennis Courts (Reserve through the Cherokee Tennis Center at 770-592-4582 or visit reservemycourt.com)
- 4 Pickleball Courts (Reserve through the Cherokee Tennis Center at 770-592-4582 or visit reservemycourt.com)
- 1 Playground
- 1 Pavilion
- Concessions / Restrooms
1080 Univeter Road
Canton, GA 30115