Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
WE ARE OPEN!
During this phase we will only have the Competition Pool open. As we move through the phases we will open more pools and lane space. Thank you for your support and patience through these difficult times.
Please see below for our new process and best practices for your visit to CCAC.
We will be taking reservations online for Swim lanes for 1.5 hour time slots. A swim lane can be used by one family with up to 5 swimmers. All swimmers must be from the same household in each lane. Reservations are no charge on the website. You will be required to pay in center or use your pass card. We will be taking up to two weeks of reservations at this time. Guests who are under 14 years of age must have a parent or guardian on the pool deck with them at all times. All Guests on the pool deck will pay for entry.
Lanes are only to be used for lap swimming or water exercise. We are not allowing open free play at this time.
Once you have made your reservation for your time slot these are the things you will need to do prepare for your visit.
- All Guests will be required to wear a mask in the center- masks may be removed to enter the pool and must be put back on upon exit.
- All guests will be required to check in at the front desk. Here you will pay your daily fee or use your pass card and each guest will be required to have their temperature taken.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the top of the stairs, in each locker room, and at the bottom of the stairs on your way out.
- Our Family Locker Rooms will be available for guest use. Our main locker rooms will remain closed at this time.
- Guests are still required to shower before entering the pools. One way to reduce using shared surfaces is to shower at home. If you chose to shower at home it should be with out any soaps, lotions, or oils.
When you arrive at the center please make sure you follow all of the signs for entry and our waiting spots. Once you have checked in at the desk please makes sure you use the hand sanitizer before going down to the lower level. The elevator or stairs are both available.
If you showered at home you can proceed to the pool deck. If not please use a family locker room to shower.
As you enter the pool area there will be pool maps to show you were to enter your lanes.
There is a bench at the end of each lane to mark your entry area. This can be used to place your personal belongings on.
Once you are done with your swim you will exit the pool area. You will need to put your mask back on at this time.
You can use the family Locker Rooms at this time or you can exit the building. Please make sure to follow the signs for exit. There will be a hand sanitizing station at the exit to the stairs and elevators.
After each visit you will receive an email from our team here at the Aquatic Center the Department of Public Health is asking that if after your visit you are diagnosed with or shown signs of COVID-19 that you are report it to our center.
Some people may have their concerns about our opening. We are here to assure you that we are doing all we can to sanitize the surfaces, and keep the pool safe. We will be posting the CDC’s information to our website and Facebook page so you can see why the pool is a safe environment to use. We will also be posting the Georgia Department of Health Guidelines for pool openings as well.
We are excited to have our community back in the pool and can’t wait to see you soon.