Park Permits

Cherokee Recreation & Parks utilizes Park Permits for individuals who want to sell services or goods in an open space within a Cherokee County Park. They are not an employee of Cherokee County and they may be an individual who teaches a class or are a vendor who sells a good and is a representative of a business/company. Examples include instructors for fitness classes and vendors such as food vendor trucks.

contact tree 2024

For individuals interested in getting a park permit, please contact 770-924-7768 for more information.