- Special Events
- Unwind Wednesdays
Join us for Unwind Wednesday at Cherokee Veterans Park for dinner in the park with food trucks, vendors, music, and more! Unwind with family and friends at the park on the last Wednesday of the month from April to October. Cherokee Veterans Park is a 149-acre park with a state-of-the-art playground, skate park, tennis courts, pavilions, veterans' memorial site, community garden, and paved paths perfect for walking. Special monthly activities may include yoga in the park, dog show, scavenger hunts, archery, trunk or treat and trail stories.
Date: Last Wednesday of every month (April - October) 2023
- April 26 - Yoga at the Park (by Michel Delifer from Ember Hot Yoga, Downtown Woodstock)
- May 31 - Yoga in the Park (by Michel Delifer from Ember Hot Yoga, Downtown Woodstock)
- June 28 - Pup Stars Dog Show
- July 26 - All American Scavenger Hunt
- August 30 - Trail Stories
- September 27 - Farewell Summer: Nature hike and archery
- October 24 - Trunk or Treat for Halloween
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Cherokee Veterans Park, 7345 Cumming Highway, Canton, GA 30115
(near the playground)
*Bring your lawn chairs and blankets!*
Follow the event page on our Facebook more updates!
For more information, contact Jessica Ascenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-501-8002.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact Jessica Hallman at email@example.com for more information